From application to contract proposal
Every step of the selection procedure at GroupDC is an opportunity to continue the dialogue between you as a candidate and us as a company. We attach great importance to open and transparent communication, also throughout the selection process. You will therefore be informed in detail about every step of the procedure and you can expect honest and constructive feedback on whether or not you have been selected.
Generally speaking, the selection process – starting from the initial application to a possible contract proposal – consists of the following steps:
- Pre-selection: CV-screening based on your qualifications
- Telephone interview: A first opportunity for us to get to know you better
- Face-to-face interview: This interview will be conducted by the HR department and the manager or superior of the concerned department
- Feedback from HR: You will be contacted by e-mail or telephone about whether your candidacy for a position has been retained or not. If you wish, we are always willing to provide additional feedback
- Second interview: Optional interview with the manager of the department you will be working for. Depending on the position and the number of candidates, this second selection phase can also take the form of a group assessment, possibly combined with an online assessment in the form of a questionnaire
- Final interview
- When we have become convinced of your qualities and feel that you are the right candidate to join our team, we will make you a contract proposal
Our selection and recruitement goals
- During our selection and recruitment process, we focus on the competences of applicants and we offer equal opportunities to all.
- Our training and development opportunities are the same for everyone.
- We apply a non-discriminatory pay policy.
- People of foreign origin, people with a professional disability, older employees, etc. can also develop their career withing the organization.
- We evaluate the way we draw up our job adverts and the recruitment channels we use to reach a diverse group of candidates. We objectify the selection interview and practical tests.
- We ask that all employees are respected and do not tolerate discrimination between colleagues on the basis of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, etc.
- We do not accept discriminatory conditions set by customers or other external parties.